By using this website, you accept the following terms.
1. This site has been designed and created to comply with the law of the United Kingdom, therefore it will be subject to this law. You do not consent to the reproduction, reproduction, modification or downloading of the site or part thereof, and in particular nothing on the site may be reproduced for use in any publication or distributed for any purpose without the prior written permission of Best4Baby
2. Price information: All prices at the ticket office include VAT at the standard UK rate (if applicable). Delivery charges will also be displayed at the box office.
3. Payment: We use Cards , PayPal or bank transfer (deposit period 3 business days). If we do not receive your payment within 3 days, your order will be canceled !!!
4. Delivery of goods: We will do our best to deliver your order within 14 business days (this does not apply to Saturdays or Sundays). If we are unable to meet this deadline, we will contact you within 14 days of receipt of the order to agree on an alternative delivery date. If we are unable to deliver your order within 30 days, we will notify you in writing by e-mail. If we are unable to deliver your order within 30 business days, we will cancel your order and return it. Best4Baby does not employ a driver. We use courier services UPS, DPD, GLS, ParcelForce or Hermes, which work from 7:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday. We are not responsible for delivery time. This information is provided by the carrier and does not include weekends and public holidays. Delivery times may vary, especially during holiday periods
5. Customer reviews and inquiries: If you have any comments, questions or comments, please let us know via e-mail address email@example.com
6. Goods damaged in transport: If you receive a parcel damaged during transport, please inform us within a reasonable time. Our couriers allow us 48 hours from delivery to report damage in transit. If the goods are damaged during transport, we will take appropriate steps to replace the goods when the courier confirms the claim for damage to transport. We also ask you to keep the goods and packaging in case the courier has to check the delivery as part of the transit insurance application.
7. Returns and complaints: The products have a manufacturer’s warranty. If the product is damaged during the warranty period, we will be happy to repair or replace the item, but you will bear all the return costs. The replacement product will be sent at our expense after checking and confirming the defect, and the manufacturer will agree with the warranty claim. Remember that this process can sometimes take several days. This does not affect your rights. Best4Baby wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, Best4Baby will refund the value of the delivered product. You can return the item within 14 days, counting from the day after receiving the item. Best4Baby will refund the value of the goods (excluding return shipping) within 30 days of receiving the returned goods at no additional charge, except for the direct costs of returning the goods. Examples of refund costs: bedding set or accesories 5£ /cot 15 £ / prams 3 in 1 £ 40. Returned products must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories and original packaging. Any returns after 14 days will not be accepted.
8. Product information and product images: Although we strive to provide you with the latest product information and ensure that product images are identical to the products delivered, we can not always guarantee that this will happen. The colors and styles of products may be slightly different from the published images.
9. Confidentiality of personal data: Personal data is confidential. Please note that we never disclose your personal information to third parties and that all information provided is used solely to process your order or send regular e-mail newsletters (on request).
10. We reserve the right to cancel your order when we are unable to deliver your order within 30 days when you order a product that has been added in error or contains erroneous information, such as specification or price. We will inform you as soon as possible and we will refund your order.
11. Usefulness of the products: It is your responsibility to make sure that the item you ordered is suitable based on the information we have published on our website. If you have any doubts about the suitability of any product, please contact us for further advice before placing your order. All information is provided by the product manufacturers. If in doubt, ask.
Who we are
24 Ilkeston Avenue
DN14 6PP Goole
VAT registration number 248408101
Our website address is: http://best4babyuk.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
All data that you send to us is only kept and processed by us for communication and order realisation http://best4babyuk.com) and shipping & courier companies. We won’t sell your data to anyone. Ever.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect cookie based data to run our analytics. We don’t gather any personal data in that process. Google is a Data Processor of gathered data.
Who we share your data with
Couriers or transport companies due to transportation reasons
Google for analytics purposes (no personal data sent there)
PayPal for payment purposes
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your data is kept at MyDevil server (https://www.mydevil.net). Data is encrypted so noone else can check it except us.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.