Baby sleeping bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off while they’re sleeping, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold.
The sleeping bag size S will be used by children from the first days of life (0-9 months) in will also be used by older children (9-18 months), providing them with warmth and safety. It is made of soft cotton filled with a cover. It does not contain hard elements that could irritate the baby’s skin. The sleeping bag is equipped with a two-way zipper, secured at the neck, allowing you to change the diaper without taking the baby out of the sleeping bag.
The most important features:
- Made of soft and delicate cotton
- Suitable from the first days of life
- Two-way zipper allowing for quick release
- Antiallergic filling
- Combines with other products in the collection
- Sleeping Bags 0.2 Tog
- 100% Cotton with 100% Polyester Wadding
- Available in S- 0-9 and M -9-18 Months