Nursery Set Contains:
1. Pillowcase 40cm x 60cm (with a safe zip fastener )
2. Pillow 40cm x 60cm – gsm 600g/m2
3. Duvet / Quilt cover 90cm x 120cm (with a safe zip fastener )
4. Duvet / Quilt ( bed-linen ) 90cm x 120 cm – gsm 300/m2 The filling was developed in cooperation with dermatologists, specifically for infants and children with sensitive skin, which are prone to allergy. It does not include colourings, hazardous chemicals or heavy metals. The bed-linen can be washed in a washing machine in 60ºC and dried mechanically. The product received a positive opinion of the National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) HŻ/C/00521/10 and the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, which confirms that the product meets the strictest human-environmental requirements for children products.
5. Cot bumper -The bumper is designed to provide better safety for your baby. It has long and decently sewn-on straps that can be firmly attached to the cot.The inside is filled with fluffy siliconised non-woven fabric with gsm of 300g/m2, only1st grade. Thanks to the use of high quality filling, it will long preserve its original fluffiness, shape and properties.
6. Fitted terrycloth sheet (class 1) 60cm x 120cm
7. Drape net made of chiffon The drape is as wide as 485 cm, and as long as 175 cm,. It is also decorated by the top finishing made of fabric, lagged with a chiffon ribbon. The drape fits cribs sized 60×120 and 70×140. The drape is made of airy chiffon, which does not deprive the child from light and air. It can be mounted at either long or short side of the cot.
8. Drape rod ( holder )
9. Baby Cot Tymon White 120 x 60 cm
Cot features :
-three position mattress base
-solid pinewood + plywood
-baby cot size 120cm x 60cm
-3 removable bars to allow child easily leave the bed
-easy to assemble and to change the position of the mattress base
corresponds to the EN-716 NORMS: 01.1996 European Safety Norms
-quick, simple assembly ( screws, bolts and allen key included )
-new in the box
The bottom can be adjusted in 3 levels, the bottom position must be determined based on the child’s age and its safety
1nd the level (highest) – the child lies
2nd level (middle) – the child sits down
3rd level (lowest) – the child gets up
10. Mattress 120 x 60 (choice option)
Mattress safety certifications :
BS EN 597-1: 1995 and BS EN 597-2: 1995 as required by
BS 7177: 2008 Low Hazard
Ignition Source: BS EN 597-1: 1995: Calibrated Senior Service cigarette.
BS EN 597-2: 1995: Butane Gas flowing at 45±2ml/min @ 25°C for 15±1 seconds